World of Solitaire: Klondike APK Download with MOD Free
World of Solitaire: Klondike Android Game Download Free with apk and mod file includes unlimited money and coins, All Latest apk file of World of Solitaire: Klondike updated.
|Game||World of Solitaire: Klondike|
World of Solitaire: Klondike – The Card Games you used to play in your Windows PC, Klondike Solitaire.
Enjoy Classy Klondike Solitaire with World of Solitaire: Klondike!
♠ Lots of FUN! World of Solitaire: Klondike♠
– Challenging FUN: 5,000 Klondike Solitaire Stages
– New FUN: Collect Stars and open new Klondike Solitaire Chapters
– Collecting FUN: Collect Klondike Solitaire Trophies with Daily Challenges
– Decorating FUN: Set up themes, with any taste you want!
♥ Kick the Boredom OUT! World of Solitaire: Klondike ♥
– Waiting for the Bus? Klondike Solitaire!
– 30 minutes before bed? Klondike Solitaire!
– In a long hour flight? Klondike Solitaire!
♣ Wherever, Whenever! World of Solitaire: Klondike ♣
– Play Klondike Solitaire anywhere you want with no wi-fi mode
– A single finger is all you need in easy Klondike Solitaire
– Klondike Solitaire offers left-hand mode for left-handers
Klondike Solitaire is the solitaire card game that you may simply recognize as the “”classic solitaire””. Although there are many solitaire variations such as FreeCell, Spider, Pyramid, TriPeaks and Patience, Klondike is the most famous variant of Solitaire!
♦ How to Play ♦
✔ Klondike Solitaire is played with a standard 52-card deck without jokers.
✔ Initially, 28 cards are on deck as seven piles of tableau, and the number of cards per pile increases from 1 to 7 from left to right.
✔ The goal of a Klondike Solitaire is to move all cards to the foundation at the top of the screen. To win, all cards must be faced up in a pile of suits.
✔ After dealing, Partial of complete piles can be moved from one column to another if they are made of alternating colors and ascending order. You can move faced-up cards from the stock pile to foundation or tableau column.
✔ Any empty pile can be filled with a king, or a pile of cards starting with a king. Cards should be arranged in order from large to small, should be alternating in colors.
World of Solitaire: Klondike Customer Service – [email protected]
World of Solitaire: Klondike Screenshot